Smartwool | PhD Pro Wader
Just because a river gets a lot of pressure, doesn't mean you have to. Our PhD® Pro Wader sock was designed to combat pressure in deeper water to help keep your feet warm and comfortable even when you've been in a river all day. And with our Indestructawool™ technology, a 4 Degree™ elite fit, and ventilation channels, you'll wonder how you used to fish before you had this sock.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Achilles strap provides extra protection and warmth
- Ventilation channels in the body of the sock provides breathability
- Fully cushioned foot and ankle to relieve water pressure on wader bootie
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 76% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Style: SW001092
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.