Our warmest base layer. Works as a single layer in cool weather or as a base layer in cold weather
Smartwool | Merino 250 Base Layer Crew
- Slim Fit
- Interlock knit provides ultimate comfort
- Crew neck with set-in sleeves
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 255 g = 9 oz
- Style: SW0NP600
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.
Share this Product
learn more about smartwool base layers
Smartwool Mens Base Layer
You’re going to love how Smartwool mens base layer clothing fits under your outdoor wear. Unlike bulky base layer garments that don’t fit as though they were designed to be worn underneath other clothes, Smartwool fits like a glove without feeling constraining. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of warmth and comfort, choose Smartwool for all-day wear.
Reach For Your Favorite Base Layer Clothing
When temperatures start to dip, you’ll find your new favorite tops and bottoms, socks and hats are made by the most respected clothing line. Smartwool is never bulky and will not overheat in mild temperatures. Consider just a few of the benefits of wearing imported Merino wool base layers this coming season:
- Smartwool is exceptionally soft- a far cry from natural wool garments made a few decades ago. You’ll find Smartwool mens base layer clothing to be the best choice for outdoor events and excursions.
- Smartwool fits better than other bulky wool garments.
- Smartwool clothing is made from sustainable materials, like imported Merino wool.
- Instead of trapping heat next to the body, Smartwool regulates the body’s temperature and wicks moisture away from the skin, making it ideal for a wide range of weather conditions and temperatures.
- Your Smartwool mens base layer clothing will not sag or stretch over time like other materials.
- Merino wool absorbs radiation and protects the skin from the entire UV spectrum.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Your Smartwool clothing can go directly into the washing machine on the gentle cycle with warm or cool water and will tumble dry on low with no adverse effects. Taking care of your base layers is as easy as removing from the dryer and storing in your wardrobe with your everyday items- in fact, we highly recommend wearing Smartwool garments all throughout the year. Spot cleaning is often enough for between uses since wool does not require cleaning as often as other fibers.
For The Coldest Days- and Beyond
Choose Smartwool Merino 250 base layer bottoms, tops, and socks for cold winter days and Marino 150 boxer briefs and crew shirts for temperate days. Breathable, lightweight, ultra-soft merino wool regulates the body’s temperature all year round, wicking moisture and resisting odors in all climates and conditions. Ranch Stores carries a terrific selection of Smartwool mens base layer items, including a variety of socks in the newest trends and styles.
Not Just For Winter
Smartwool’s Merino 150 polo shirt is ideal for warm summer days on the golf course and is dressy enough to provide entrance into your favorite watering holes. You’ll replace several of your favorite polos with one Smartwool polo- we guarantee it will be your new go-to for all occasions. Crafted with 13% Merino wool, you’ll stay dry, fresh, and exceptionally comfortable wearing Smartwool’s polo shirt. Pair with Smartwool’s Walk Light Micro Socks for superior arch and ankle support with flat knit toe seam and waffle knit flex zone for the best fitting socks you’ve ever owned.